• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Never Forgot (threads merged)

911 victims.png
not a day to fill the site with pissing contests

So "shadow imperialism" by the U.S. Got it.
Therefore get some Saudis to crash some planes in New York and kill thousands of innocent Americans so that we can get the dictator of Iraq to not adhere to U.N. sanctions. Also got it.
There's always somebody "behind the curtain". Just because the US gov't does something doesn't always means it was "the US gov't" doing it-know what I mean? Hear it all the time on here and elsewhere that the president is just a puppet-which means somebody else ultimately pulls the strings. :thumb:

And I could ask you the same question(s) as I have. We will never know the whole truth. How nefarious what is unknown is, is up to the individual.
I occasionally have the energy to challenge what I see as baseless unfounded lunacy. Sometimes I don't.
Hahaha, I'm sure that's not part of that "demeaning the other side to bolster your own theory" bs :laugh: If you want to argue with people that don't see the world as you do go right ahead, people have to fill the voids somehow. You'll notice if you look through my posts it's been a loooong time since I argued with any of the leftists on this sight. It's because I quickly realized how stupid and pointless it was. I only engaged with you because I had a higher opinion of you and thought you might respond better. But we all have our lessons to learn. Carry on and enjoy fighting your "noble" fight.

Hahaha, I'm sure that's not part of that "demeaning the other side to bolster your own theory" bs :laugh: If you want to argue with people that don't see the world as you do go right ahead, people have to fill the voids somehow. You'll notice if you look through my posts it's been a loooong time since I argued with any of the leftists on this sight. It's because I quickly realized how stupid and pointless it was. I only engaged with you because I had a higher opinion of you and thought you might respond better. But we all have our lessons to learn. Carry on and enjoy fighting your "noble" fight.
I get disappointed the same way on here almost daily. If you don't like the way your ideals get challenge, not engaging is probably the best course of action. I also share your 'ignore' strategy with liberals. But occasionally... something is just SO stupid you have to hold up a mirror for them. Like for a few mini Michael Moores here.

Hahaha, I'm sure that's not part of that "demeaning the other side to bolster your own theory" bs :laugh: A
And to address this specifically, oh I absolutely admit I do it, but not to bolster my own theory. I do it out of frustration. It's absolutely immature. Shockingly, I'm far from perfect.

I get disappointed the same way on here almost daily. If you don't like the way your ideals get challenge, not engaging is probably the best course of action. I also share your 'ignore' strategy with liberals. But occasionally... something is just SO stupid you have to hold up a mirror for them. Like for a few mini Michael Moores here.
:thumb: Ok dude. Keep hiding behind the sarcasm and attempted put downs.

You follow me there too? How sweet Biker, I didn't know I was that important to you :hug:
oh your not at all, really you are the most unimportant wipe I have ever seen.My security wont allow me on your beloved site says its an unsecure site.But you have a good day.and keep pissing on the Americans who died 9/11/2001.Got yourself an audience and you thrive on that.Good day sir and back you go on ignore.

Back
Top Bottom