• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Never heard a word

ManWithAGun

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
31   0
Reaction score
Why would you post something for sale on here and not monitor eating your private messages or comments on your thread... People like me come here to buy and more than once I've never heard back from the seller... Personally I don't get it... if you don't want to sell it don't post it... If you do want to sell it you need to monitor your account... there are people out here like me that have money to spend and I for one don't appreciate not hearing back from some sellers... If it's sold then delete the ad or mark it sold...
MWAG/Bill

1677888021383.png

Why would you post something for sale on here and not monitor eating your private messages or comments on your thread... People like me come here to buy and more than once I've never heard back from the seller... Personally I don't get it... if you don't want to sell it don't post it... If you do want to sell it you need to monitor your account... there are people out here like me that have money to spend and I for one don't appreciate not hearing back from some sellers... If it's sold then delete the ad or mark it sold...
MWAG/Bill
you are asking the morons to act like they got some sense,aint gonna work

MWAG/Bill
I run into the same and just move on.Had a couple pm me and just ignored them.

Back
Top Bottom