• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Never Trust a Digital Safe......

A little off topic but I had a programable digital thermostat. Left for a few days and the furnace must have run constantly. I came home to a hot house. All the plants were dead, even the candles were melted. Lucky that was all.

Digital Locks , like all locks come in wide range of price/quality. I can find SG Dials for 39$ on sale at my suppliers and I can find cheap electronic in the same range. I only Use high end La-Gard or SG Bank quality digital. There are pluses and minuses to the lock question. I just tell people it is a personal choice.

I heard if you clap 3 times in front of an imported S&G combo lock it will open.....but only the ones “made in China”

Hmmmm are forgetting that, that "safe could just be picked up and walked off with? When my 2 year has a Mac book and can right Bluetooth code I'll be concerned. All that little safe is used for is to keep little fingers off what is in side.

I never understood the attraction of an electronic safe but I REALLY don't understand the attraction (or need) for a BT safe. :wacko:

I love having a connected safe. I send my ARs pics of SCARs all day as inspiration. After all, a SCAR is just an AR that had a dream and went for it!

Who needs blue tooth or a magnet when a crowbar and a pry bar will get you into most gun safes in about 3 minutes. For the ones that doesn’t work on, an angle grinder with some extra batteries and some cutoff blades will work. And all the cheapos from China are already ruining your guns from the inside out with all the formaldehyde that’s leaching out of them.

Back
Top Bottom