• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New 2019 Harley Davidson. The Quiestest Harley Ever

I was wondering when we’d start seeing electric bikes. These will certainly not appeal to everyone, especially true Harley fans, but there is certainly a market for “cool” new technology. I’m sure a test ride will change the minds of at least some skeptics once they feel the rush of instant torque. I didn’t think Harley would be the first major mfg to venture into electric, but I’m certain they won’t be the last.

Personally, I’d consider an electric bike, probably not this one though.

Harley isn't the first Zero has made a huge name for themselves over the past several years. WOW in Marietta sells them as do several other dealers. They have sportbikes, dirt bikes, and nakeds last I looked. They are cool and i would buy one long before i ever considered buying one from Harley.

While the torque is amazing, it's still no match for what is being put down by modern liter bikes. Plus, I can't rev bomb on an electric bike. :becky:

Talk to anyone who owns an EVO or older, or a Buell regarding buying parts or getting simple service done at a Harley dealer and you will know why most like me would never buy something from Harley if I wasnt positive they would be made for sometime.

Twice the power, twice the range, 1/4 the cost and you don't have to step foot in your local pirate apparel store

2016_zero-s_product-page_overview-image_ca731ae3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom