• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New 9 round magazines for Glock 43

kimberlover

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
5   0
Reaction score
Shield arms is now producing 9 round mags for the glock 43, similar to the 15 round mags made for the 43x

Ordered me one this morning, along with the mag release! The extra rounds means it might get Back into the carry rotation. Only after a few trips to the range.

It's supposed to not extend out of the mag well further than the stock mag with the factory pinky extension.
I would have purchased even if it were only 8 round flush fit mag as well but with the extended mag length it is just about as long as the G43x. For appendix carry that will not work.

I bought the Sig P365 just this year but I can not stand it. To me the grip angle and high bore axis isn't for me at all. I will just keep my G43 with the magguts +1 spring kit. 7+1 with the flat base isn't too bad for capacity wise. I have shot hundreds of rounds with the maggut spring kit and it has never failed.

I would have purchased even if it were only 8 round flush fit mag as well but with the extended mag length it is just about as long as the G43x. For appendix carry that will not work.

I bought the Sig P365 just this year but I can not stand it. To me the grip angle and high bore axis isn't for me at all. I will just keep my G43 with the magguts +1 spring kit. 7+1 with the flat base isn't too bad for capacity wise. I have shot hundreds of rounds with the maggut spring kit and it has never failed.
I agree that the 43x would be better for appendix carry. If I didn't need ankle and pocket carry from time to time, that's the route I would go. I can get decent groups with a p365, but it just feels weird after carrying and shooting a G43 for so long.

This is how messed up my mind is…I have these but I always come back to my G43.

DC9C8DAB-FEAD-4909-9345-44BA304FED76.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom