• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New ad for banning "Assualt Clips"

Calm down everyone, you are just going to raise the price of mags with all this paranoia. I heard that Walmart was going to stop selling handgun ammo...

Calm down everyone, you are just going to raise the price of mags with all this paranoia. I heard that Walmart was going to stop selling handgun ammo...

too late there. 2 days after that arizona shooting the prices for glock 33 round mags went up... not to mention they sold out of them just about everywhere. I bought 10 of them the day of the shooting. I saw this coming.

too late there. 2 days after that arizona shooting the prices for glock 33 round mags went up... not to mention they sold out of them just about everywhere. I bought 10 of them the day of the shooting. I saw this coming.

I just need one or two for for my new to me G17, which has now moved into the primary home defense pistol. 34 rounds of some Winchester 127 gr. +P+ wouldn't be a joke.

True... but why just let them chop you with it just so that they and a SMALL group of people can have a false sense of security?

First, the SMALL group of people is actually not so small, otherwise, we wouldn't be worried. Second, we've been chopped and screwed many times before. If majority rules in this country, then the country will reflect that majority. Better said, it will reflect the ACTIVE majority that is out there fighting for what they believe. People are looking for a voice of reason, not more of the same. You can yell, "NO COMPROMISE and YEEHAW" all you want but many people are put off by that attitude that gets us nowhere. If you don't argue your position strategically, your voice will keep dwindling and charged off to the "nut job gun fanatic" camp. I AM 100% IN SUPPORT OF US CITIZENS OWNING FIREARMS. I also believe we all share a responsibility to respect ALL CITIZENS in this country. Bring on the liberal flaming. Peace, man. :hippie:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom