• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New ad for banning "Assualt Clips"

First, the SMALL group of people is actually not so small, otherwise, we wouldn't be worried. Second, we've been chopped and screwed many times before. If majority rules in this country, then the country will reflect that majority. Better said, it will reflect the ACTIVE majority that is out there fighting for what they believe. People are looking for a voice of reason, not more of the same. You can yell, "NO COMPROMISE and YEEHAW" all you want but many people are put off by that attitude that gets us nowhere. If you don't argue your position strategically, your voice will keep dwindling and charged off to the "nut job gun fanatic" camp. I AM 100% IN SUPPORT OF US CITIZENS OWNING FIREARMS. I also believe we all share a responsibility to respect ALL CITIZENS in this country. Bring on the liberal flaming. Peace, man. :hippie:

I dont repect anybody who wants to stomp on my rights. Plus in a way... your right. Not all agree... and they can join their like minded fellow americans in a state where everything is illegal....massachusetts. And I dont recall ever using the term... yeehaw.

sparked is right though. there really is not a need for high capacity mags unless you use your weapon for your job (ie cops, military, etc.)

Most of you have never used your gun in self defense... if you have, how many used more that ten rounds? seriously.. hicap mags are just market sellers and novelty items with no practical value aside from having to reload less often.

sparked is right though. there really is not a need for high capacity mags unless you use your weapon for your job (ie cops, military, etc.)

Most of you have never used your gun in self defense... if you have, how many used more that ten rounds? seriously.. hicap mags are just market sellers and novelty items with no practical value aside from having to reload less often.

very true. But once you say those are not ok... then you say 17 rounders are not ok then they go after the guns themselves. Its just not worth it.

very true. But once you say those are not ok... then you say 17 rounders are not ok then they go after the guns themselves. Its just not worth it.

technically... I have never used my handgun either for self defense. I kinda just carry for the heck of it. Handguns really arent that great for target shooting. I would be okay if only LE and Military had handguns too. As long I as get to keep my marlin model 60.

So because they are fun and convenient we should outlaw them?

technically... I have never used my handgun either for self defense. I kinda just carry for the heck of it. Handguns really arent that great for target shooting. I would be okay if only LE and Military had handguns too. As long I as get to keep my marlin model 60.

There is a good chance that what I just posted is riddled with sarcasm and jest... please take my comments with a grain of salt.

Never mind lol

Back
Top Bottom