• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New ad for banning "Assualt Clips"

I think everyone in this country should be required to own a gun and those who cant afford one the tax payers should have to fit the bill for them. funny you never hear pro gun people pushing this on the anti gun crown.

Why cant the anti gun crowd just do the same with their views if you dont want a gun fine if you dont think people should be allowed to have them then move to France or something.

Last edited:
I dont repect anybody who wants to stomp on my rights. Plus in a way... your right. Not all agree... and they can join their like minded fellow americans in a state where everything is illegal....massachusetts. And I dont recall ever using the term... yeehaw.

I meant the yeehaw part metaphorically (thank God for spell-check), but I mean if you get all stubborn and gung-ho about it, you will get nowhere. It was a general statement not directed at you personally.

very true. But once you say those are not ok... then you say 17 rounders are not ok then they go after the guns themselves. Its just not worth it.

This is the REAL argument. We know that banning 33 round magazines will not make anything any safer. But along the same lines, why are sawed off shotguns banned? Why can't we stockpile grenades and RPGs? If I wanted to own a tank, don't I have the right as long as I don't hurt anyone? Where do you draw the line? There is a fine line between stomping on your rights and using common sense. We really don't have as much liberty as you may think to start with. Last I checked, if the Gov wants to add a lane to a busy road they can annex my property and do whatever the hell they want, so I don't pretend that citizens are all that empowered to begin with. Seems like some of you will only be happy with government when it ceases to exist. Good luck with that.

This is the REAL argument. We know that banning 33 round magazines will not make anything any safer. But along the same lines, why are sawed off shotguns banned? Why can't we stockpile grenades and RPGs? If I wanted to own a tank, don't I have the right as long as I don't hurt anyone? Where do you draw the line? There is a fine line between stomping on your rights and using common sense. We really don't have as much liberty as you may think to start with. Last I checked, if the Gov wants to add a lane to a busy road they can annex my property and do whatever the hell they want, so I don't pretend that citizens are all that empowered to begin with. Seems like some of you will only be happy with government when it ceases to exist. Good luck with that.

It's ok just lay down and let the big boys make the decisions for you.....sheeple

ahhh if only this country were really free!! I have an RPG but its demilled. So ghey.

Back
Top Bottom