• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New ad for banning "Assualt Clips"

how do you embed a video from youtube?

I have yet to figure that one out myself

1. Copy the video link
2. Click reply
3. Click the second to last icon in the reply toolbar, it looks like a strip of film
4. Paste the link in the text box
5. Click ok

Last edited by a moderator:
my question for you is this... did banning sawed off shotguns stop people from making and using them? Nope. Same as the north hollywood shooters... every gun they had was illegal. The laws put in place did not stop them for a second.

Agreed. I'm not arguing against that fact. I'm simply saying that common sense has to make an appearance at some point. Perhaps not in banning 33rd clips, but hopefully everyone agrees that stockpiling RPGs and chemical gas is probably not a good idea for the general public.

You can't have law without order. In order to have order, you have to govern for the masses. If you don't like the way it's going, go to Washington and do something about it. That is also your right. When you've exhausted that right, resort to your 2nd amendment right. Cling to your beliefs not your guns.

- baa-aa-aa

First off, I'd like to see the garand that takes 33 round en bloc clips! that has to be one monstrous rifle and going prone might prove difficult.

Second: Once they realize that capacity bans don't do anything because you can simply insert another mag, they will push for "bullet buttons" on everything. If you don't know what that is, look up California legal ar15s. The mag release is modified so that a tool has to be used to drop the mag.

First off, I'd like to see the garand that takes 33 round en bloc clips! that has to be one monstrous rifle and going prone might prove difficult.

Second: Once they realize that capacity bans don't do anything because you can simply insert another mag, they will push for "bullet buttons" on everything. If you don't know what that is, look up California legal ar15s. The mag release is modified so that a tool has to be used to drop the mag.

yep. Those cali ar-15s are retarded. But I guess you cant buy 5 of those and go on a rampage now can ya?"

Back
Top Bottom