• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Beretta PCC

hkmp5g17

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
56   1
Reaction score
Beretta confirmed they will be importing this.

Designed and built for the Italian government. 9 x19, blowback, ambidextrous, proprietary magazines.

Should have mounting rail at the rear of the receiver for braces.

My first thought is it looks cool, but does not accept AR parts or any currently available magazines.

So, wondering how it will be competitive in the marketplace against the scorpion, mpx, and B&T.

My guess is that it will be like the ARX- deeply discounted once it does not catch on.

Speechless...

Beretta confirmed they will be importing this.

Designed and built for the Italian government. 9 x19, blowback, ambidextrous, proprietary magazines.

Should have mounting rail at the rear of the receiver for braces.

My first thought is it looks cool, but does not accept AR parts or any currently available magazines.

So, wondering how it will be competitive in the marketplace against the scorpion, mpx, and B&T.

My guess is that it will be like the ARX- deeply discounted once it does not catch on.

I read $1,700 in Europe. Given price disparity on known products between Europe and the US I would imagine that it comes in around $1, 200 to $1400. Still not enough to unseat the Scorpion or Stribog
for me, I can't stomach a high price for a PCC. if it's for cheap plinking, it should be in 22. if it's in a real pistol caliber, it should be as small as reasonably possible so you can actually carry it.

Like I've owned the ruger pcc and while it's nice and I love my 10/22, a glock with a flux brace has the (almost) same ballistics, same mags, same capacity, same cost to shoot, but will fit in a MUCH smaller package.

I wish Kel-Tec would make the Sub-2000 in .357SIG and 10MM!! Maybe even .50AE and S&W 500MAG!!!
George Kelgren (Owner of Keltec) was involved in the gun this is based on. I would like to see them produce something like a Scorpion at half the cost, or a Bullpup 9mm PCC at a similar price point. I think Keltec quality has improved a bit over the years, but their prices have gone up proportionately.

There's a lot of untapped market share between the price point of a Hi Point 995 and a Stribog...

I wish Kel-Tec would make the Sub-2000 in .357SIG and 10MM!! Maybe even .50AE and S&W 500MAG!!!
I wish any other company would make a sub 2k. I have bought 2 but never shot one. One was recalled before I even got home from the gun store for possible explosions and soured me to them. It's a shame, just a good form factor nothing else really comes close.

Back
Top Bottom