• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Blackstone Griddle

45ak1911

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
263   1
Reaction score
Got to season it in and going to cook some burger later, If anybody has some good recipes are cooking tips pass them my way

Attachments

• P1070430.JPG
    P1070430.JPG
    249.8 KB · Views: 15
Got to season it in and going to cook some burger later, If anybody has some good recipes are cooking tips pass them my way
IN for recipes!
Just picked up a smaller dual burner for the wife and myself. All ready done some chicken tenders for burrito bowls and burgers and tater cubes. I think it’s gonna be a perfect addition to the RECTEC. Smoke it and then sear it’s ass…Reverse sear at its finest.

You will love it!! Make sure you have the proper tools..Two Metal spatula's, Dome for steaming Veggies and more, two squeeze bottles, one for oil and one for water..Line your grease trap with aluminum inserts or foil, this will make it simple to clean..Also get a wide flat blade for scraping the surface when done and a flat pumas brick like stone.. Don't scrub so hard that you kill the seasoned surface..The Blackstone site has a ton of recipes and also YouTube..Enjoy your new adventure!

Back
Top Bottom