• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to Buy  New Buddy (dog)

A92331FB-C513-4179-A010-80D29BDB649A.jpeg
Try Washington Wilkes humane, not far from you I think and where I got my Martha. Lots of hounds and labs when I was there.

Unfortunately my dog passed away in November. He was 13. Most loyal dog and a huge part of the family for all 13 of those years.
View attachment 3360142

Took a few months, I'm still not over it. Left a huge void in the house.

Recently picked up a couple of pups from letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar and although they won't replace Boston, they are doing a good job of growing up and filling those paws.
View attachment 3360146 View attachment 3360147 View attachment 3360149

I'm sorry I don't have any leads for you and so sorry for your loss, it's never easy saying goodbye. If I come across any I'll let you know for sure. Please make sure you give shelters a shot. A lot of pups and even older dogs don't get a fair shake at life.
Man you changed your name!! I’ve been looking for you for weeks now!! I thought something had happened to you. Man glad to see your ok!!!

Man you changed your name!! I’ve been looking for you for weeks now!! I thought something had happened to you. Man glad to see your ok!!!
Everything's good out my way. Took a little break to shore up priorities. But as things go, this is an addiction and I just can't turn it off completely. Staying busy with work, son's sports, these new pups, motorcycles and I started putting these portable vintage bluetooth suitcases together.
IMG_20210710_110313_Bokeh.jpg

As much as my brain wants a little downtime, I just can't do it. Have to always be tinkering with something.

Good to hear from ya brother. I'm still around. Hope all is well out your way.

Hello fellow ODT'ers. I need your help finding a new buddy to hang out with. I recently had to put my Dapple Dachsund (Bluey) down after 12 years of loyal companionship and love. It broke my heart as I'm sure you all understand. I am looking for a small, shorthaired lap dog. Hopefully 3-4 years old and house trained. Send me some pics if you can help out. I can't believe how lonely the house is without him. R.I.P., buddy. I know we will meet again. Thanks. And, as always. God bless, America.
SO many to choose from! https://www.gwinnettcounty.com/web/...rvices/AnimalWelfareEnforcement/AvailablePets
But based on your description... I'd have to give this girl a home.
83816.jpg

Even though I am such a sucker for boxers. I promise you, if you want a "lap dog" they WILL get in your lap! ;)

9e3304d1-f754-4977-90e3-4f7ed4c7628a.jpg

I agree. I can't believe how hard it has been trying to "adopt" a dog. Newton Co. had 5 available. 4 big dogs and a small one I was interested in. I was #4 on the list for the small one. Rockdale Co. is still in lockdown for covid so by appointment only(not placing blame). Gwinnett Co. requires a form to be filled out that is kind of silly, IMHO, due to the length and questions asked. As I haven't been to a shelter in 30 years I guess the days of walking in and leaving with a dog are long gone. The times, they are a-changing. A little Bob Dylan for you.

Back
Top Bottom