• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New build begins!

Sounds like a quality, relatively modest build!

In for pics!
Yeah, given more time, we could have gone crazy with A5 RE, BAD levers, Colt LPK, a different lower, other little doo dads, etc. But the primary concerns were accuracy: quality barrel, upper receiver, good trigger, good rail, good BCG. So far, the barrel and matched bolt were the bulk of the cost at 30% of total.
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_02_10_a535d7a76e88694b6197283635f06fb9.jpg

Last edited:
It's times like this when you really come to appreciate good vendors. Midway and PK Firearms have already shipped. I should see a shipping notice from BCM tomorrow. The only wildcard is SLR Rifleworks. I haven't ordered from them before, but they seem to be a good outfit. Really looking forward to using their rail on this build. It's one that I've wanted to get my hands on for a while now.

I hear a lot of guys talking smack about midway, but they have been stellar for me.
Same here. Quick shipping and great service.
I have nothing but good things to say about them. Yea they are a little higher at times but they ship fast and usually have parts in stock others dont.
They do tend to be high sometimes. I just put stuff on my wish list. When it goes on sale, I get an email. The birthday discount comes in handy too. In this case, they were the only vendor that had the Noveske barrel with fitted bolt and they had a stupid good deal on the Vltor MUR upper and Gunfighter charging handle.

Sweet! Just got a shipping notice from SLR Rifleworks for the rail. Only one left is BCM. This is coming together more quickly than I expected.

Back
Top Bottom