• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Business Venture - Brush Clearing

You can figure on $150.00+ an hour, and the time starts, when they turn the key on and the engine starts.

Worst thing to happen on a mulching unit is if the trax are stretched, look for for missing belt areas, or holes in them, if they are stretched, putting lube to the hydraulic cylinders to take up trax looseness is a joke at about 1,500 hours the traxs have lived there life, if you ever have traxs jump off the guides good luck getting them back on, or the trailer to take it to get fixed...

just something to strongly consider also...

Ive been thinking of having a few acres of My mature hardwood/ pine cleared of all the small saplings and under brush next spring, its in Jasper co near monticello if you decide to expand your territory

You can figure on $150.00+ an hour, and the time starts, when they turn the key on and the engine starts.

Worst thing to happen on a mulching unit is if the trax are stretched, look for for missing belt areas, or holes in them, if they are stretched, putting lube to the hydraulic cylinders to take up trax looseness is a joke at about 1,500 hours the traxs have lived there life, if you ever have traxs jump off the guides good luck getting them back on, or the trailer to take it to get fixed...

just something to strongly consider also...

Luckily my uncle and my buddy both do on site heavy equipment work so the worst part would be where im at on the job site. The unit only has 300 hours so we have some time.

Ive been thinking of having a few acres of My mature hardwood/ pine cleared of all the small saplings and under brush next spring, its in Jasper co near monticello if you decide to expand your territory

That would be easily considerable since Monticello is only 45 min from my house. That's just as close as Concord, or Barnesville.

Back
Top Bottom