• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Cabela's Ad

THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST ANNOYING ADD I HAVE SEEN. ONE REASON I'VE STAYED ON THIS SITE,WAS LACK OF ADD'S BUT I MAY RECONSIDER . PLEASE TAKE IT AWAY OR PUT IT SOMEWHERE ELSE. TKS

Over 100 transactions on items that cost hundreds of dollars and can't pony up $10 or $15 to get get rid of ads. Come on man.

I understand changes come with the growth of any business which I recognize this site to be. I get that. But it seems like this site is continually loosing the "local" feeling through one way or another. I dunno. Maybe I need a snickers.
Anytime's a Good time for Snickers. I've run across a few new members that seam jackass like, but not Just new members. Heard "I don't know where all these new members are coming from" the other day. You Guys want a Legacy or Not??

I'm surprised OS is even asking opinions of non supporters. It's 15.00 a year. Pony up. I sure get my 15.00 buck's worth.
I ponied up the 15 bucks a year for 3 years until a certain mod decided to screw me over. For that reason and that reason alone I chose to not support. As soon as they're no longer a moderator I'll gladly support again.
It's principle to me.. everyone talks about don't support those who are anti-gun blah blah blah. Well I also choose to not support those who abuse authority.
It's the same situation...

Back
Top Bottom