• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Cabelas

Not me. Wife and son got in after they cut in line :) I'll wait til it dies down a bit. I'm less than 2 miles from there and traffic is nuts.

Well just made it out of the chaos. They have a bit of powder but not the mountains I was hoping for. Titegroup, CFE pistol, long shot, benchmark and some IMR powders that I can remember off the top of my head. Limit two LBs of type according to the sign, most employes are saying it's 2lbs total though.

Was headed for a trade up in Dalton today and traffic on I 75N was all hosed up because of the back-ups at the Cabelas exit.

I drove by it at 9:30 AM to check it out, stayed on hwy 92, saw the lines and backed up traffic and said F that. I heard they were giving away gift certificates to the first 500 people, I think the radio ad said $500 but that sounds ridiculous.

I drove by it at 9:30 AM to check it out, stayed on hwy 92, saw the lines and backed up traffic and said F that. I heard they were giving away gift certificates to the first 500 people, I think the radio ad said $500 but that sounds ridiculous.

it was only "up to 500" meaning only prob 1 or 2 was actually that big with most of them being things like 5 or 10 bucks

Got there at 6:30AM was number 399 in line. Nice place, tons of .22lr and .22mag and powder was about 15 different types, mostly pistol stuff, tons of primers and projectiles.

Back
Top Bottom