• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Cabelas

Well just made it out of the chaos. They have a bit of powder but not the mountains I was hoping for. Titegroup, CFE pistol, long shot, benchmark and some IMR powders that I can remember off the top of my head. Limit two LBs of type according to the sign, most employes are saying it's 2lbs total though.

I got the last 2 pounds of titegroup Monday night

I went yesterday around 3. It was packed, but I parked with no issue and there were no issues getting in. It's a cool store, but kind of a nuisance as they don't have online prices in store. That lead to having to get a manager to override the prices on the primers I was buying. You would think they'd automatically ring up to match the online sale prices, but you'd be wrong.

The biggest nuisance was the idiots parking their baskets in the cramped aisles to gawk at guns they'd never buy, blocking everything up so people can't even get buy. It'll be much nicer in a week after the crowds have died down...

Prices on powder??

Local walmarts seem to be getting more 22 ammo in recently. Bought some twice recently. Dicks had big packs as well. Normal pricing ($11 for ~300 rounds I think)

Traffic and the line was too bad for me on Thursday so I turned around and went to Academy in Cartersville. They had a table of CCI primers over by the bows with no price. I picked up a brick of small rifle and carried it to the register to ask, when scanned it came up $39.90. I asked if there was a limit and both clerks looked perplexed and no only on 22 ammo. They are also getting powder in soon I was told.

Back
Top Bottom