• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Cabelas

Traffic and the line was too bad for me on Thursday so I turned around and went to Academy in Cartersville. They had a table of CCI primers over by the bows with no price. I picked up a brick of small rifle and carried it to the register to ask, when scanned it came up $39.90. I asked if there was a limit and both clerks looked perplexed and no only on 22 ammo. They are also getting powder in soon I was told.

that's great news but 40 bucks for primers is high

Got there at 6:30AM was number 399 in line. Nice place, tons of .22lr and .22mag and powder was about 15 different types, mostly pistol stuff, tons of primers and projectiles.

I didn't get there til almost 7:15AM and my buddy and I were 404 and 405 in line. Must not have been to many people show up between me and you.

I went. They had one small stand with powder. Nothing that you can't find online for cheaper. No magnum pistol or pistol powder.

Tried to go Sunday with the FAM before grabbing some lunch. The off ramp for hwy 75 was backed up and tons of cops were directing cars to park random places in the area.........I didn't go.

Got off work a little early yesterday and was able to make it by. Great selection....as expected. High prices of clothes......as expected. Ammo prices were fair...bought some WWB 9mm.

Had some tiny boxes of CCI .22 left for $4.99 @ 2 per person. No match .308 as I was looking for.

When I went to check out the lady at the register asked me what I would be using my 9mm ammo for......? I said what? She needed to know if it was for pistol or rifle. Told her both.

Tried to go Sunday with the FAM before grabbing some lunch. The off ramp for hwy 75 was backed up and tons of cops were directing cars to park random places in the area.........I didn't go.

Got off work a little early yesterday and was able to make it by. Great selection....as expected. High prices of clothes......as expected. Ammo prices were fair...bought some WWB 9mm.

Had some tiny boxes of CCI .22 left for $4.99 @ 2 per person. No match .308 as I was looking for.

When I went to check out the lady at the register asked me what I would be using my 9mm ammo for......? I said what? She needed to know if it was for pistol or rifle. Told her both.

Never been asked that before, but never been to a Cabelas. Are they just asking for their own knowledge?

Back
Top Bottom