• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Cabelas

Tried to go Sunday with the FAM before grabbing some lunch. The off ramp for hwy 75 was backed up and tons of cops were directing cars to park random places in the area.........I didn't go.

Got off work a little early yesterday and was able to make it by. Great selection....as expected. High prices of clothes......as expected. Ammo prices were fair...bought some WWB 9mm.

Had some tiny boxes of CCI .22 left for $4.99 @ 2 per person. No match .308 as I was looking for.

When I went to check out the lady at the register asked me what I would be using my 9mm ammo for......? I said what? She needed to know if it was for pistol or rifle. Told her both.

How much was that WWB 9mm?

I met a guy at the Waffle House down the street to buy his ladder stand.

Was going to stop at cabelas but the place was an absolute freaking mad house so I can imagine how packed it was in the store......I hate crowds.

I met a guy at the Waffle House down the street to buy his ladder stand.

Was going to stop at cabelas but the place was an absolute freaking mad house so I can imagine how packed it was in the store......I hate crowds.

Its been opened for almost a week and still pack. People act like they never seen a outdoors store.

Went there today 8/27/2014

WHAT A BIG WASTE OF TIME!

Their prices are ridiculous ... they should build a Bass Pro Shop right next door
so they could have a contest to see who could over-price more!

I'll stick to Walmart and Cherokee Gun & Pawn as well as my usual sources on the internet ...

YUK!

Only reason i will ever enter their doors is for the hunting apperal. Sorry but nobody has a selection of boots, apperal, and various hunting nicknacks like they do. Guns and ammo ill stick to odt, CG&P, and online.

Back
Top Bottom