• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NEW CHEST TATTOO

I just couldn't commit to a tattoo. I would either feel it wasn't in exactly the right spot afterward or would wish I had gotten something else.
Never seen a life like tattoo that large before. Did you know that artist did great work, or did you do a lot of research to find someone who wouldn't make a mess of it?

That's alitttle too hard core for me dude.
It is pretty gangster. :D

I just couldn't commit to a tattoo. I would either feel it wasn't in exactly the right spot afterward or would wish I had gotten something else.
Never seen a life like tattoo that large before. Did you know that artist did great work, or did you do a lot of research to find someone who wouldn't make a mess of it?

It is pretty gangster. :D
Definently knew him before hand. He does work on several of my friends in the law enforcement community. Never had to questione where to go

2 8 hour sessions?

That's pretty intense. I've never sit for longer than 5 at one go.
Yea i normally just book him the whole day which is 8 hours there. I didnt have any ink at the beginning of january this year and sat 12 hours on my first session when he worked at killer ink in buford. Worked a 12 hour shift then went and sat 12 hours for my first tattoo. That was a long day. Im not saying im tough it just bothers everyone on a different level.

Thanks for all the kind words. Tryed posting on a neighboring forum and quickly got some stones cast at me about it. I understand different people have different views and i don't expect everyone to like tattoos. I enjoy seeing some good ink though and hopefully some on here do as well. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom