• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Classifieds & New Policies

Why did they move it?

Guess I don't know what I am doing, when I click on those sub links, there is nothing shown there. Tried with rifles and others also. Is there more clicks that I have to do to see them?

Why did they move it?

Guess I don't know what I am doing, when I click on those sub links, there is nothing shown there. Tried with rifles and others also. Is there more clicks that I have to do to see them?

The entire classifieds have been reworked. They are still trying to get the bugs worked out. There I a separate post from the owner discussing changes.

Nope, don't like new set up. Changes lead to bugs, items not in correct sub-category. There's more 'backing up' now to get from category and it's sub-categories to another category. I really did like the 'drop downs' from before....but, gonna' hafta' put up with it till bugs worked out and I get used to it. Management has to tweak it occasionally.

May not be a feasible solution without a lot on "hands on" effort, but I really wish there was some way to either remove or "freshen" up ads that have been running for months (maybe years).

I get the "it's America, you can ask what you want" but it got to where in the first ten ads for revolvers, half of the ads were for guns that had been for sale for more than 6 months, same price, same text.

Other forum I see it is "vehicles" or whatever it is now.

Back
Top Bottom