• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Countdown clock!!!

fireman

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
8   0
Reaction score
Hey Mods or higher. How about a new countdown clock for those of us that only hunt with modern weapons? Maybe next year the archery one will work for me...pending a crossbow.

Thanks!!!!!

Real start date for modern weapons is October 16. Redneckcamo looks like he is going to get a "personal" waiver to start a week early. I wish him good luck and let us know where to send the $$ to help with the hunting out of season ticket. :)

Real start date for modern weapons is October 16. Redneckcamo looks like he is going to get a "personal" waiver to start a week early. I wish him good luck and let us know where to send the $$ to help with the hunting out of season ticket. :)

be huntin with a .50cal T/C Hawken smokepole .......backed up by a Lyman .44 percussion pistola .........all legal like 2 ;]

cllick the link below for the real deal :)

http://www.georgiawildlife.com/site...gulations/2010-2011_StateSeason_summary_0.pdf

but I will still take a check iffin ya wanna send me some money anyway ;)

Last edited:
you can get a puller and do it ..

or they make an adapter that you can use air or co2 to force it out ..

I just shoot it tho ...........waaaay easier ;}

and with the modern day inline muzzleloaders its even easier because you can take out the breechplug ,empty the powder out , and push the bullet right out ;]

Back
Top Bottom