• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

My Bad - do see it says "Competition"

I understood from the Sootch vid that 'C' meant compact, like the P07 is more compact than the P09. Sounds like CZ is trying to fix all the issues Glocks 19 doesn't address well.

Anyone know how can we get on a list somewhere for this sweet thing?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I really wish this didn't have a 1911 grip angle. For those that don't mind that or even like that, this may very well end up being a better option than a G19 depending on your needs and how it holds up over time.

The grip is my #1 gripe with the G19. Sootch says its very ergonomic, and the trigger felt better than a PPQ, that is impressive.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

For me, this is a toss-up between the CZ P-10C and the Sig M11 A1 (both in 9MM). I prefer compact/subcompact. Will watch from the sidelines a bit.
Don't have any striker-fired pistols, but my fascination with CZ and the P-10C may change that. Or could attempt to convince the wife these are great investments and get both...(a more challenging proposition as it's a well-worn argument - LOL)

For me, this is a toss-up between the CZ P-10C and the Sig M11 A1 (both in 9MM). I prefer compact/subcompact. Will watch from the sidelines a bit.
Don't have any striker-fired pistols, but my fascination with CZ and the P-10C may change that. Or could attempt to convince the wife these are great investments and get both...(a more challenging proposition as it's a well-worn argument - LOL)

I'd also like to try the M11A1 9mm, short reset trigger is supposed to be nice.

Back
Top Bottom