• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

I had a RAMI and while I liked it a lot, the trigger-slap (in mine at least) got pretty annoying. About 50 rounds in an my trigger finger was almost numb.

Huge price difference. The Sig is double the CZ P10c. Different guns tho. Da/Sa vs Striker. Nothing to compare other than an ergonomic grip on both and a short reset trigger. Probably better to compare the M11A1 to the rest of the CZ line of handguns.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yea - understand. My situation was "which to buy?".... I'm kind of on a Sig kick these days. I will definitely try the P-10 C when I get a chance.

Yea - understand. My situation was "which to buy?".... I'm kind of on a Sig kick these days. I will definitely try the P-10 C when I get a chance.

Me too, I hear ya. I'm on a Sig kick as well. Just got my first one to try, a P320c. So, I really want a M11A1 too.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

The CZ website says 9MM and .40.

As mentioned in my prior post, I don't think the 45 acp can be adapted to fit the breech face of the 75 series CZ Pistols.
that's why you haven't seen it in a 75 before now.
IF you want a 40 S & W you might want to try to pick one up soon as released as CZ is discontinuing/ limited production on many of their 40 cal weapons already out there.
As I understand it they haven't been spectacular sellers for CZ and of course over seas they basically don't sale at all.

As mentioned in my prior post, I don't think the 45 acp can be adapted to fit the breech face of the 75 series CZ Pistols.
that's why you haven't seen it in a 75 before now.
IF you want a 40 S & W you might want to try to pick one up soon as released as CZ is discontinuing/ limited production on many of their 40 cal weapons already out there.
As I understand it they haven't been spectacular sellers for CZ and of course over seas they basically don't sale at all.
For base models perhaps... but all of the race guns are relatively popular in 40SW... since most of the shooting sports are geared towards 40SW.

I want to say the Shadow series is more 40-friendly since they do tend to be the competition models, but I could be wrong there. There seems to be a lot of folks doing 9mm but making major power-factor these days.

Back
Top Bottom