• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

I'm waiting until the stores aren't asking MSRP for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May be a while, usually CZ aren't very far from retail suggested price in most any model. and it appears to me that the prices are going up as they become more familiar with people.
I think every model that I have is up 35-50 Plus bucks over what I paid for mine.
Personally I never ever impulse buy, I research, feel, handle, try to fire most any weapon before I jump on the band wagon, but each have their way of dealing with addiction.

And now I can buy a shield online for around $320, they'll come down eventually. No rush, I have other toys to shoot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I'm trying to decide to buy now or not. Got on a list, and thought about going ahead and pre-payment with Cebalas. Not sure what I'll do yet.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm trying to decide to buy now or not. Got on a list, and thought about going ahead and pre-payment with Cebalas. Not sure what I'll do yet.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I did take a stab at the one's posted on Stratton Arm's website, but had the order rejected due to them being "out of stock"....and they don't have the means to backorder.
I would prefer to order out of state (with free shipping, if it's to be had) and sent to my FFL. That way I don't pay shipping, tax or FFL fees.
Of course, my real preference would be to buy used, FTF in GA. (None of the fees, taxes and maybe a better price). But, if the gun is as good and desirable as all the hype, that may not be for awhile.

I actually thought about going for a used VP9 or maybe a P320 (Bud's has new ones for $499), just for grins.....but I have a major itch for the P-10 C.
(Patience, my son)

Back
Top Bottom