• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

I can't help but think this will hurt sales. Huge hype and lots of excitement, great reviews from SHOT, then blue balls till April or later.

I can't help but think this will hurt sales. Huge hype and lots of excitement, great reviews from SHOT, then blue balls till April or later.
This is unfortunately quite common with them.

I've still yet to see a Shadow 2. The Tac Sport Orange didnt come until the summer of 2017. The 720 3-gun shotgun didnt show until the fall of 2017.

The Scorpion also had delays. The first ones didnt hit the streets until the end of Feb/early March of 2015

This is unfortunately quite common with them.

I've still yet to see a Shadow 2. The Tac Sport Orange didnt come until the summer of 2017. The 720 3-gin shotgun didnt show until the fall of 2017.

The Scorpion also had delays. The first ones didnt hit the streets until the end of Feb/early March of 2015

Very true. I thought about that after I posted. I remember trying to find a SBR kit. Got lucky though.

AS I mentioned in an earlier post, CZ-USA is strictly reliant on CZ to send weapons. and as I mentioned I would be very surprised IF these merchants get the large number of units that they think they will receive.

Had a guy at one if the CZ shops tell me that he heard law enforcement, maybe on a personal level, would have first dibbs. Wonder if there's any truth to that, seems untrue, but who knows.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Had a guy at one if the CZ shops tell me that he heard law enforcement, maybe on a personal level, would have first dibbs. Wonder if there's any truth to that, seems untrue, but who knows.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Seems unlikely.

They're not going to delay the cash cow of retail sales for a slim margin LE contract... or LE personal use. If... and it's a big if... there's any LE interest... those agencies likely already have samples in hand.

Back
Top Bottom