• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

Seems unlikely.

They're not going to delay the cash cow of retail sales for a slim margin LE contract... or LE personal use. If... and it's a big if... there's any LE interest... those agencies likely already have samples in hand.
Yeah, I agree and that seems to be the case, imo as well.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Seems unlikely.

They're not going to delay the cash cow of retail sales for a slim margin LE contract... or LE personal use. If... and it's a big if... there's any LE interest... those agencies likely already have samples in hand.

I would agree with that.
They have the interest in the larger commercial market - now just deliver.

We're spoiled by companies like Ruger that don;t announce until they have a decent amount of guns in the pipeline.

They'll catch up and by June or July they will be selling at a discount. Not because I think the 10 will be a bad gun, but because the market is pretty saturated and by summer people will be spending their tax money on tickets to Disney, not on pistols.

We're spoiled by companies like Ruger that don;t announce until they have a decent amount of guns in the pipeline.

They'll catch up and by June or July they will be selling at a discount. Not because I think the 10 will be a bad gun, but because the market is pretty saturated and by summer people will be spending their tax money on tickets to Disney, not on pistols.

We can only hope.

I think I will have recovered financially and have a little play money by the time it finally hits the streets. I'm over the gotta have it bug though. I'm an impulsive guy, but once the impulse is gone I'm over it.

Back
Top Bottom