• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

Well damn that sucks. Bad PR on behalf of cz usa. Why roll out a product knowing you don't have enough products to cover even portion of orders. Guess I will look for a pcr or p-o7 now til these become available
I'm honestly not even mad at CZ here. Production delays are common on new products.

I'm angry with cabelas for taking preorders on an item with no idea of the delivery timeline AND not willing to sit on the back order and supply it when they can, because the obviously have some metric on back orders that they don't want to disrupt.

Cabelas customer service folks said June when they delayed mine initially. If they weren't willing to wait it out, they should've canceled it right then and there. Not send some random email 3 weeks after.

Well damn that sucks. Bad PR on behalf of cz usa. Why roll out a product knowing you don't have enough products to cover even portion of orders. Guess I will look for a pcr or p-o7 now til these become available
Cz doesnt take customer orders, retail stores do? I also don't think it's an issue of production speed, I haven't heard of any hitting the markets yet. They're probably trying to get it right because if they don't people will complain their quality assurance is horrible and they should have waited to roll them out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Cz doesnt take customer orders, retail stores do? I also don't think it's an issue of production speed, I haven't heard of any hitting the markets yet. They're probably trying to get it right because if they don't people will complain their quality assurance is horrible and they should have waited to roll them out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I totally agree. Like Dirty J Dirty J said, Cabelas is the A hole here. I would have patiently waited until they were released, be it Nov or Dec.......

You could stop by the CZ booth at the NRA show next week and ask CZ directly - what's the story with the P 10 C production?

I was thinking the same thing. I really hope they will have a representative that will be able to provide a few updates for sure. Hopefully they will have some good news to provide the public next week. At the very least, I hope they will have a demo to checkout too!

Somebody in marketing has had an aneurysm by now. What a fantastic hype job and then
IMG_5991.GIF

Back
Top Bottom