• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

CZ just posted on Facebook that the first shipment is en route, with 2 more right behind it. It's about time. Can't wait to check it out.

Yeah Czusa posted on instagram they had received the first shipment and had 2 more right behind it. Still don't think there will be enough to fulfill even a third of the orders but at least they have arrived and people can get a handle on them. Very interested to see if it will be that much better than a glock 19

20170428_165416.jpg

We'll, it's nice to know that this gun is not a figment of our imagination now. Finally laid eyes on it. Unbelievable trigger. This looks to be the perfect conceal carry gun! Time will tell.

yes Sir!
handled one at the NRA show as well.
I believe all the hype is true!
actually its the best trigger on a poly pistol I think that I have ever handled.
smooth nice trigger and the reset is super short, course it comes with the usual CZ ergonomics as well.
I think its a winner for sure.

NRA was my third handling of this gun. Provided it runs reliably, it will be my next EDC. It needs nothing but sights. I will likely stipple to REDUCE the grip as its a bit much for high volume shooting but everything about the gun is perfect on paper and in hand. Speaking to CZ about the delays, he simply said, we are bringing you a proper vetted product and not rolling out a Gen 2 in 6 months to piss you off. I respect that.

Back
Top Bottom