• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

Glad to see positive thoughts on this. I was kind of "meh" about it at first. But, I am very interested in trying one out.

CZ 75 Pair.JPG

I agree with that, the 07 isn't as nice a fit in my hand as the SP01. I've been thinking about a P01 if the 07 doesn't work out. If I understand right, the P01 is good for concealed carry. Isn't it a little smaller than the SP01?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

yes, barrel is shorter but the real difference is in the weight!
the P-01 (9 MM) and P-06 (40 cal) are both alloy framed weapons.
the P-01 is going to operate and feel just like the SP-01 except the weight, nicely balanced gun for me.
and honestly mine is as accurate as my SP-01 out to about 20 yards or so.
Heres a pic of the 2 together, P-01 is 14 + 1, SP-01 is 18 + 1.
both of these are 9 MM.

that it is, shes kinda ugly but so is the p07 and p09, hell most polymer framed pistols imo. As long as its not a pile of dog **** and functions reliably and decently accurately I am interested though. Good looks doesn't win a gun fight but I do agree that a good looking gun is easier to enjoy. Problem is with all these photos being posted of CZ75's I really do want the better looking gun hahaha. Selling a customer a cz85 from the used counter at work sure is not helping this out either.

just stick to the steel frames paz, tried and true or if you want polymer cz get a phantom when they come back out next year. Idk the p07/9 doesnt look that bad compared to these.

oh haiiiii brian!!! yeah, may pickup a cz75/85 or a tanfoglio/itm clone if a decent used one comes through work. Want to do a two tone cerakote deal but don't want to spend too much more on guns right now since the drift car is sitting lol. We shall see though, maybe I can finagle a deal and get a hookup

I got on the list at CZ CUSTOMS.... now just got to wait.
This was a good read on the P10c !

Attachments

• 20161204_100950.jpg
    20161204_100950.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 39
Back
Top Bottom