• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

well damn, guess you were right Brian, accidentally bought a 1911 at work :/ guess the drift car will have to wait. At least it was a colt and not a les baer. or Wilson combat lol. But there are a couple swiss and Italian cz75 clones in the used been that may become mine

It looks like a follow up to the P line. Probably not like the P01 or SP01 tho. The P07, and the pictures of this one, has a blocky grip like a Glock 19. Can't blame CZ for competing with their neighbor country star gun. Trying to take some of that market is wise. CZ triggers are the bomb, but a lot of people want a striker fired weapon with that blocky grip too.

It looks like a follow up to the P line. Probably not like the P01 or SP01 tho. The P07, and the pictures of this one, has a blocky grip like a Glock 19. Can't blame CZ for competing with their neighbor country star gun. Trying to take some of that market is wise. CZ triggers are the bomb, but a lot of people want a striker fired weapon with that blocky grip too.

if they kept it looking more like a p07 or p09 I would like the looks a lot better, the slide looks similar but the rest is way off and looks terrible. Im a snob when it comes to the looks of my firearms lol.

if they kept it looking more like a p07 or p09 I would like the looks a lot better, the slide looks similar but the rest is way off and looks terrible. Im a snob when it comes to the looks of my firearms lol.

Yeah, I hear you. I know a lot of people say the same about Glocks, but for me, appearance isn't going to matter on that day when I'm backed in a corner. It's all about the feel in my hand, performance of the trigger, reliability in whatever conditions, and how well it performs in my hand. I'm not making love to it. It's a tool to save my ass when TSHTF. I got rid of a P07 because it fit my hand like a Glock. If I can find a carry gun that fits my hand like a SP01 or PPQ, then I'll be satisfied. I like the striker fire, so I replaced the nonfitting P07 with a p320c. I'll try it for a while. I hear ya on looks. I definitely drool over a beautiful gun, but in all reality, I'm not looking at it that much if its on my side.

I do not like DA hanguns. I prefer striker or SA only. Only DA I have is SR22 (awesome supressor host, BTW), and I manually pull hammer back on it for the first shot.

Back
Top Bottom