• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

Picked mine up this week. I like the feel of everything in hand except for the slide release. I'll probably look for a replacement for that one part. The grip feels ergonomic and better than a G19, the trigger is nice and the reset short and sweet. The mags drop free easily. I hope to get to the range with it this week.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I was suppose to have mine out this weekend but due to the weather I didn't make it out. But I have dry fired (snap cap) it a bunch and the trigger is nice and short reset.

Now that the regular ones seem pretty available, hopefully they will get a move on for the threaded barrel version.

The CZ guy at the NRA show didn't seem to think we'd see them until Fall, but I'm hoping they speed up the schedule since there obviously aren't any shortages of the non-TB models. .

Yeah I am waiting for Mac to do the Cz P-10c and the Sphinx SPD. The CZ p-07 ran pretty good and second only to the Arex Zero. I was shocked the FN 509 didn't fair better seeing it was apart of the military trials to replace the M9

Ha SinFin01 SinFin01 no where near close imo. I would love to have a Sphinx over my P-10c but due to other financial obligations I can not justify the difference in cost at this time. But from what I know the Sphinx is a more refined versions of the CZ P-07, think of a Sig that has been sient to GreyGuns or a Glock that has been upgraded by TTI, Zev, or others

Sorry if this has already been addressed in this thread but was curious if anyone has had issues with the slide not locking back on an empty mag? I've probably shot a few hundred rounds up to this point and noticed it happening about 3x or so. Just curious to get others thoughts on this?

Does the slide lock back with some mags, but not others? I would check there first. Seems like I saw a YouTube review where someone talked about the slide locking or not-locking during the break-in period - but there are so many videos on this gun now it's not funny.

If it doesn't settle in and/or you have mag troubles, I'd be on the horn with CZ-USA.
Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom