• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

Sorry if this has already been addressed in this thread but was curious if anyone has had issues with the slide not locking back on an empty mag? I've probably shot a few hundred rounds up to this point and noticed it happening about 3x or so. Just curious to get others thoughts on this?
I'll let you know if mine does it when I get to the range with it. Been too busy to shoot mine yet.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Any of you that really like the glock 19 that would say you have "converted" to this pistol? Since it seems its the rival...
Personally, I dislike the grip position on the G19, so I sell mine, then turn around and buy another cause I feel like I should have one around. So, I'm hopeful its a real G killer, lol

Personally, I dislike the grip position on the G19, so I sell mine, then turn around and buy another cause I feel like I should have one around. So, I'm hopeful its a real G killer, lol

Grip is good for me on g19. Fits like glove. But i hear a lot of praise on ergos of this cz

I'll let you know if mine does it when I get to the range with it. Been too busy to shoot mine yet.

Thanks, any feedback would great. I really wanna give the gun a fair shot before I crap on it. I'll definitely check out some of the Youtube vid's to see if anyone there has had issues.

I mean, when CZ touts this as a potential "Glock Killer" I would hope the magazine in relation to the slide locking back would be the least of my problems.

I decided to pass the P-10c right over. :bounce:

IMG_9765.JPG

Back
Top Bottom