• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

So Flashover16 Flashover16 is there a huge difference between the cz and eaa to justify the price? I have yet to own a 75 series pistol but I would like to one day.

In my opinion depends on what the purpose of the weapon is.
The Tanfoglio is a single action weapon with both over travel and pre travel trigger adjustments, adjustable rear sight, target blade front sight (which I swapped out for a Fiber optic), comes in a unbelievable carry case and the frame is hard chrome with high luster blued slide.
very attractive weapon and was 750 bucks out the door.
the trigger pull on mine is at 3-3 1/2 pounds and the slide is like on ball bearings.
they are also extremely , extremely hard to find and likely a special order item.
mines in my pet caliber of 38 super, even harder to find.
they make them in 9 MM, 38 Super, 40 S & W, 10 MM and 45 acp.
really more of a target/range pistol than a carry weapon.
The Shadow II is DA/SA, comes in 9 MM and I believe 40 S & W??
adjustable rear sight(elevation only) and fiber optic front, comes with 3 mags.
can be easily used as a carry weapon (although it is very heavy).
cost for me out the door was about 1200 bucks .
The CZ so far simply will NOT out shoot the Tanfoglio in my hands but is still very accurate.
Elite Match -1.JPG
Elite Match -10.JPG
Elite Match -6.JPG
Elite Match -7.JPG

it will keep up though.
I would buy both again for sure, the difference is that I will pick up another Elite Match except in 10 MM, I will not likely pick up another Shadow II.

Elite Match -3.JPG
Elite Match -6.JPG

The Elite Match as it was picked up from the store.
nicely lubricated, packed in a nice carry case, ready to rumble!
included card denoting the Gunsmith that was responsible for the build and the inspection in the clear envelope.

View attachment 1248762 View attachment 1248763
The Elite Match as it was picked up from the store.
nicely lubricated, packed in a nice carry case, ready to rumble!
included card denoting the Gunsmith that was responsible for the build and the inspection in the clear envelope.
Is that a decocker or a safety I see there? I've never shot a Shadow. It looks like a full size. Are these pics both the Shadow first, then the Witness?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I looked closer, and see a couple differences from the Shadow to the 2nd set of pics, the Witness Elite Match.

Looks like great shooting with both guns!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom