• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

Got mine at Cebalas online, had it shipped to the store close to me to complete the purchase / pickup there. But I had to pay in full online first. $499

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

image.jpeg

Hey, they actually do exist!! I've been trying to find one since the reviews came out. Finally picked one up today. Haven't shot it yet, but I love the trigger!!

Is that a decocker or a safety I see there? I've never shot a Shadow. It looks like a full size. Are these pics both the Shadow first, then the Witness?

The Shadow II is a DA/ SA with a thumb safety, it does come with 2 different thumb safeties , one that's flat and one that's a tactical, larger and wider and is a Pre B model (no firing pin block).
the Elite Match is a single action with thumb safety.
Basically think of single action EAA Witness that been to the speed shop.
Shadow II is a Sp-01 , its got an added 2-3 ounces to the front of the slide and a few other improvements.
so yep full size as is the Elite Match.

Anybody know where I can get me a P10c for under $500?

Autrey's Armory in Fayetteville has had several in stock. when I was down there last week they had some in stock, 465-475 was the price I believe?
Fayette County also only has a 6% sales tax so that will save you enough for a couple of beers.

The Shadow II is a DA/ SA with a thumb safety, it does come with 2 different thumb safeties , one that's flat and one that's a tactical, larger and wider and is a Pre B model (no firing pin block).
the Elite Match is a single action with thumb safety.
Basically think of single action EAA Witness that been to the speed shop.
Shadow II is a Sp-01 , its got an added 2-3 ounces to the front of the slide and a few other improvements.
so yep full size as is the Elite Match.
Sounds like a great gun!!

Autrey's Armory in Fayetteville has had several in stock. when I was down there last week they had some in stock, 465-475 was the price I believe?
Fayette County also only has a 6% sales tax so that will save you enough for a couple of beers.
Thanks bro! I'm on my way now to pick one up

Back
Top Bottom