• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

Yes, I have the Dawson Precision FOs on mine.
82dc7c326fbb9f3bc9e95ed6d2760e46.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Do you seem to shoot better with these? I like the looks

Do you seem to shoot better with these? I like the looks
I always run flat black rears. You want all your focus on the front sight, your brain will take care of the rear sight. On a pure defensive gun, with no light on the gun, I like ameriglo fronts with a u notch rear(Hackathorns). Since this gun will split time as a comp gun, I chose the smaller but highly visible FO front. If you run a light on your defensive gun, I would run FO fronts because it won't matter when you run the light. They could be solid black fronts at that point.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I haven't tried a black rear with fo front. I have tried fo sights front and rear or just front but not with a black rear. Really wanting some great nights sights

I shot with a friends gun who had installed i-dot sights, and I shot more accurately. Since most sights have too much room for movement left or right, I've always been troubled by the amount of play to keep sights on center. I haven't installed any on my guns, but will definitely try them out for comparison sake.

I shot with a friends gun who had installed i-dot sights, and I shot more accurately. Since most sights have too much room for movement left or right, I've always been troubled by the amount of play to keep sights on center. I haven't installed any on my guns, but will definitely try them out for comparison sake.
It just depends on what you are looking for. If I was shooting bullseye targets all day, I would want a different set up. For a pistol that's purpose is self-defense, I want a combination of speed and accuracy, something simple and something quick to pick up.

Back
Top Bottom