• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

Well I got out over last weekend and started shooting my P10c. It really does shoot great, and great groups with 135g ammo. I am very happy I bought it. Only thing I may see about changing, unless there is way to loosen it up, is the slide release. I cannot do it with my thumb one sided. The grip is nicely aggressive, but not to much. The slide could start make my left hand fingers soar if racking it all day training, but that's not an issue.

I cleaned it, stuck it in an old Glock holster, and I am set. I'll find about 4 more mags some day, but that's it.

Glad to have it!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

It's not a release, it's a slide stop. The gun will auto forward every time on a full mag so you don't need to use it as a release.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

But fwiw, it will loosen up. I'm at 1000 rounds and mine now requires half the effort it did new. And my trigger now breaks at 4.75 lbs.

You think these new cz's could benefit from the awesome work Cajun does to them? I had them do a full upgrade package on my SP01, and it became the best shooter of all my handguns combined.

You think these new cz's could benefit from the awesome work Cajun does to them? I had them do a full upgrade package on my SP01, and it became the best shooter of all my handguns combined.

I've got 1000 rounds but literally maybe 5,000 dry fires. The trigger cleaned up nicely. I honestly don't even need anything done to the trigger except I would like a different sear design to eliminate the roll before the break. The take up, trigger weight and reset are all better than I need them to be already. Other than sights, the gun needs very little. Mine is stippled with the back strap integrated but that's just a personal thing. I will add a small flared magwell and a new trigger shoe just to reduce the reach, but again those are personal. The gun just gets better with each round fired. It's what the Glock Gen 5 should have been.

Man you give it a great review, and I was very impressed with my first box of 50 thru it. I'll keep your tips in mind. I've had a couple guns upgraded and it makes a huge difference. I like stippling too.

Man you give it a great review, and I was very impressed with my first box of 50 thru it. I'll keep your tips in mind. I've had a couple guns upgraded and it makes a huge difference. I like stippling too.

In my opinion Cajun (as well as CZ -USA Custom) can always improve on a cz, its just a matter of IF you think the improvement is worth the money.
as mentioned my CZ (4) have improved quite a bit after a few hundred rounds , some took only a 100 or so a couple took 3-400 but they are now quite good performers and smooth operators.
even the new Shadow II has really improved with about 800 rounds through it, its making a really nice weapon.

Sure was worth the $ on my SP01, I'll take your advice and put a thousand rounds thru it then decide. It sure shot well from the first round.

Back
Top Bottom