• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

If you have a P10C, do you notice the rear/back of your slide moving to the left when you slowly let the trigger out to reset?

Just as a follow up, HBI sent me a new trigger and honestly comparing them side by side I could hardly tell any difference. However, after installing it, it works as advertised so there is apparently some geometry change there. Happy with the trigger and happy with their handling of the situation for sure. If you are going to order the trigger, apparently they now know which guns need the "revised" trigger now. Give them your serial number (if you want) and let them know if your frame has a "Circle P" on the serial plate. That will let them know if they need to send you the revised trigger. Now its time to add to those 1200 rounds....
IMG_20171001_123647.jpg

Circle P. What does this signify, and where is it.. name plate? Sorry for my ignorance, lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Circle P. What does this signify, and where is it.. name plate? Sorry for my ignorance, lol

I didn't ask what it signified. I should have. It should be right here, its that "P" inside of a circle on the serial plate:
IMG_20171001_130354.jpg

Gotcha, ok.. I'll check that. So, are you saying, if the Circle P is there, we need or would benefit from upgrading the trigger.

I'm a little lost. I thought the trigger was one of the best aspects this gun had to offer over others.

Gotcha, ok.. I'll check that. So, are you saying, if the Circle P is there, we need or would benefit from upgrading the trigger.

I'm a little lost. I thought the trigger was one of the best aspects this gun had to offer over others.

No, due to manufacturing differences in the guns from CZ, IF yours has a "Circle P" nameplate and IF you want to order an HBI Trigger, they would need to know that as the revised version is modified to work with those particular guns. There is nothing wrong with the stock trigger. In fact the HBI trigger is only a trigger shoe, nothing more. It doesn't change anything except provide a wider, flat face and slightly decreased reach to the trigger by removing some of the take up via the trigger geometry. The actually feel of the trigger pull is unchanged unless you decide to install the 3 or 3.5# springs they provide. I installed the 3.5# and my trigger went from 4.5 lbs to 3.75 lbs. The break, reset and feel all remain.

Back
Top Bottom