• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

Makes sense now, thanks for explaining. I like light triggers, and having small/medium hands, a little less reach could be nice for the way my hand interacts with the gun/trigger.

Did this also change the reset some? And does your finger pad work smoother, and the feel even better with a wider flatter trigger face?

Sorry to be so full of questions. I like to make my guns fit me the best way possible, so the chance to learn and understand here is valuable. Thanks again!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

The main reason I changed was for the shorter reach, I too have small hands which is why I had my backstrap integrated and reduced. As for the finger pad, probably so, but I am one of those anomalies that shoot much better with a lot of finger so I can't really say. If I had it my way, the trigger would be just slightly curved, something like the Geissele Super Tricon or Black Rain DIT. I find the slightly curved triggers the best for me on anything that will be run hard and fast, but many do prefer the flat. I like flat flaced triggers mostly on my precision weapons. Trigger faces and curves are just merely personal preference though. Like I said, the reduced reach was my number 1 reason for changing the trigger, and a lot of that comes from the fact that I use so much finger.

Man I do appreciate you explaining your preferences and why. I had my SP01 cajunized, and that was money well spent. I was thinking I'd have them do their magic again on this on this one well. I've only shot a handgun with a flat face once, and it didn't make me feel any better about anything really. A smooth pull, short reach and reset is key for me.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom