• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

the compact, the 75d and the p01/p06 are all the same minus some of the compacts come with out an accessory rail but the slide controls and mag release are in the same exact spot as the sp01. The frame is the same too essentially its just not as long.

well not quite.
the P-01/ P-06 and PCR are alloy framed weapons and a good bit lighter. the P-06 of course is also a 40 S & W.
and it really depends on what particular weapon that you are comparing as some come with a de-cocker and others come with a thumb safety and still others come with the ability to change from a thumb safety to a de-cocker.
all the compact CZ's really feel about he same for me and they all seem to fit the same holster as well, actually my Sp-01 will fit the same holster as long as the end is open so the extra barrel length can stick through it.

Personally for me the P-01 feels exactly like the Sp-01 except its good bit lighter. actually mines just as accurate as my SP-01 out to 20 yards or so, its human minute of angle well past that.
shoots just like my SP -01 tactical but lighter ,shorter to carry.
I like the poly CZ's a little but not nearly as well as the metal ones myself.

I appreciate the info!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

well not quite.
the P-01/ P-06 and PCR are alloy framed weapons and a good bit lighter. the P-06 of course is also a 40 S & W.
and it really depends on what particular weapon that you are comparing as some come with a de-cocker and others come with a thumb safety and still others come with the ability to change from a thumb safety to a de-cocker.
all the compact CZ's really feel about he same for me and they all seem to fit the same holster as well, actually my Sp-01 will fit the same holster as long as the end is open so the extra barrel length can stick through it.

Thank you for the details!!

My first CZ was an 85b - ambi-everything and you would have to try to miss with it. Shot many pistols since and haven't found anything that shoots as accurately as the 85/75 - closest was a Sphinx 9mm.
I may have to try a P10C.

My first CZ was an 85b - ambi-everything and you would have to try to miss with it. Shot many pistols since and haven't found anything that shoots as accurately as the 85/75 - closest was a Sphinx 9mm.
I may have to try a P10C.

I've heard that about the Sphinx.

The Sphinx is a very nice weapon, the short reset is really nice.
you get the same or better (in my opinion) with a 75 series CZ and the short rest trigger though and save quite a bit of money.
the CZ Sp-01 Target II is about as good as any semi auto pistol that I have handled, course its a 1400 buck weapon as well.

That's good to know about the Sphinx. I've never held or seen the SP01 Target II. Like to try that!!

That's good to know about the Sphinx. I've never held or seen the SP01 Target II. Like to try that!!

Rare bird, especially right now as they have just recently been released, same as the target I except the II has a short reset trigger.
I came so, so very close to picking up one and then realized what the price ACTUALLY was.

Yeah, that's a 'slight' bit high. I've never put that much into a handgun. Like to try it tho.

Back
Top Bottom