• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

Must have been the ammo, ran 2 different 115gr junk ammo fine. Then suppressed 147gr speerlawman(do nut recommend its dirty as hell) 147gr hush and then 165gr hush which the heavier grain did not cycle very well had one fte out of 10 rounds.

IMG_0914[1].JPG

No, Fine Line Tactical out of California did the stipple job. He did my shield and does incredible work. I asked him to NOT polish my P10C though after the stipple as I wanted more "bite" than what was done on my Shield. He did not want to do it this way because he cares about the looks just as much as he does the function, but in the end, he let me win. Thats why my P10 stipple doesn't look as clean as my Shield stipple. But it works exactly like I wanted.
View attachment 1350678 View attachment 1350675 View attachment 1350676 View attachment 1350677
How's the P10c for lefties? Any easier to manipulate?

Finally got my P10. I’m ordering a nice tactical hammer to operate the mag release with. What is the final verdict on aftermarket trigger?

View attachment 1484267

If you’re referring to the HBI trigger shoe and springs, well worth the money in my opinion. The mag release will soften up. Mind was firm when it was brand new. I never had any trouble with it........then again, I’m not a puss.

If you’re referring to the HBI trigger shoe and springs, well worth the money in my opinion. The mag release will soften up. Mind was firm when it was brand new. I never had any trouble with it........then again, I’m not a puss.

I saw CZ USA has a trigger out now as well so I am torn.

Back
Top Bottom