• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

Grrrrrrr. Spent an hour polishing the mag release linkage. No difference. Still can’t drop the mag without rotating my grip. I know I don’t have the tremendous grip strength of a mighty man like Rolling_trip Rolling_trip but this is unacceptable. #shouldaboughtaglock.

Grrrrrrr. Spent an hour polishing the mag release linkage. No difference. Still can’t drop the mag without rotating my grip. I know I don’t have the tremendous grip strength of a mighty man like Rolling_trip Rolling_trip but this is unacceptable. #shouldaboughtaglock.

Just curious if it’s the first run FDE, or the black one? Mine loosened up a lot just from use, but this made it very smooth.

#stopbeingapuss

Just curious if it’s the first run FDE, or the black one? Mine loosened up a lot just from use, but this made it very smooth.

#stopbeingapuss

That’s the very video I followed. It’s an FDE with the nicer night sights. The one I sold to Billieco did not have this issue. It was snug but this is ridiculous. Gonna send it in I guess.

#handisincreasegripstrength.

That’s the very video I followed. It’s an FDE with the nicer night sights. The one I sold to Billieco did not have this issue. It was snug but this is ridiculous. Gonna send it in I guess.

#handisincreasegripstrength.

Keep us updated, I’m curious how CZ handles it. So far I’ve been impressed with their warranty on my EVO mags

Keep us updated, I’m curious how CZ handles it. So far I’ve been impressed with their warranty on my EVO mags

what one experience I had with CZ-USA on a repair was excellent.
I would also note that I have never called them or Cajun and asked a question that they did not go over board to be helpful.

Back
Top Bottom