• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

HMM? well yea, that may depend on how bad BUBBA messed it up!!

Lol nothing is messed up. I polished the mag release parts. It helped a little but not enough. They will know those parts have been polished once they open it up. I’m curious as to how they will deal with that. I’m sure that I have voided the warranty by messing with it myself. They will also know that nothing I did caused this problem, so we will see. This is the second P10C I have owned and both the mag and slide release on this one are useless.

who knows but I bet they give you no headache at all, just be honest if they aska bout it.
not to long ago I went down to my sons place and took several of MY CZ/Tanfoglio pistosl.
we shot a bit and when I started to put my CZ SP-01 tactical back in the range bag I notice the front tritium sight was dead (no glow).
so anyway when I got home the next day I send a E mail to CZ and explained what had happened and IF they could do anything for me.
I mentioned the weapon was about 14 months old.
well I got a E mail back a few hours , attached was a mailing label and a note saying to send it to them.
they had the weapon 2 days in plant and sent it back (total time was like 5-6 days) including shipping.
the gun was repaired with a new front trit, along with an invoice saying thanks for being a CZ customer and showing a bench fee of 40 bucks that had been crossed out and warranty written over it.
Now understand that This is not a CZ sight, its another company that they use for the Trit sights.
may not be every case but it was my only experience with warranty service and CZ.

Is the mag loaded or empty? Empty mags drop free(with just a tad more pressure than typical hand guns) loaded mags need way to much force.

This one is worse than that. Empty mags are hard to drop and a full mag requires two hands or a major grip readjustment. I gave it to fedex this afternoon. I hope it comes back usable. If not my Glock friends will mock me :(

Lol nothing is messed up. I polished the mag release parts. It helped a little but not enough. They will know those parts have been polished once they open it up. I’m curious as to how they will deal with that. I’m sure that I have voided the warranty by messing with it myself. They will also know that nothing I did caused this problem, so we will see. This is the second P10C I have owned and both the mag and slide release on this one are useless.
I'm having the same issues with my new FDE P10C... I thought it was just me. Interested to see what they say. I'm a Glock 19 guy trying out the P10C, but other then the trigger I'm not really impressed.

Back
Top Bottom