• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

Would rather have a p10S. Plenty of shops milling optics cuts plus irons in front of the red dot is better.

Ive only used a G19MOS with a DeltaPoint but I liked the irons behind, never used one with Irons in front. I agree a custom job would be better, but its nice to see factory options.

Ive only used a G19MOS with a DeltaPoint but I liked the irons behind, never used one with Irons in front. I agree a custom job would be better, but its nice to see factory options.

The theory is with them In front of the optic you sometimes pick up the irons before the red dot kind of negating having it in the first place. But I’m going off of what people that train way more than me are saying not first hand experience.

CZ has been making a splash in the competiton circuit.
MY 97 BD is one sweet shooter and for an out of the box 45 acp , well let me just say that my 1911 don't get out of the safe much anymore for range visits.
the SP-01 Shadow -2, well its simply the cats meow, another competition design .
optic ready is the latest fad and so CZ was going to get on board, just surprised it was this fast.

Back
Top Bottom