• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

The Sphinx is a really nice gun and accurate as hell. I told my wife she has to replace her FN57 with a 9mm and after a month of going everywhere and grip testing everything she decided she wanted the Sphinx. I went and ran about 150 rounds through it the other day and I must say it has the nicest trigger I have played with so far, 100x better than my FNP-9.

Surprisingly my wife hates polymer guns, she likes heavy full frame guns.

The Sphinx is also nice if you have small hands, the grip options allow it to work really nice with smaller hands. This is ours with the smallest grip in the rear.

IMG_0308.JPG

I'll check it out. I do have smaller hands, usually stock glocks don't work so well for me, same with the Po7. So, I lm wondering if the P10c will follow the same grip thickness. I'll look these up. I've never seen one in a store. Are they hard to find? Are these DA/SA?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'll check it out. I do have smaller hands, usually stock glocks don't work so well for me, same with the Po7. So, I lm wondering if the P10c will follow the same grip thickness. I'll look these up. I've never seen one in a store. Are they hard to find? Are these DA/SA?

They are DAO... like a Glock. A pre-cocked striker.

They pretty much don't exist at a retail level yet. Not released.

They are DAO... like a Glock. A pre-cocked striker.

They pretty much don't exist at a retail level yet. Not released.
Yes the CZ P10c is coming in March I understand, unless you want to travel over to the Czech Republic. I'd like to make a gun trip overseas.

Is the Sphinx hard to locate?

Yes the CZ P10c is coming in March I understand, unless you want to travel over to the Czech Republic. I'd like to make a gun trip overseas.

Is the Sphinx hard to locate?

My mistake. I assumed since this was a P10-C thread... you were inquiring about that... not the Sphinx. ;)

Back
Top Bottom