• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

no NOOOOO!!!!

**** you cz, that thing looks gross

I am pretty sure CZ does not have the ability to make a decent striker fired gun after the cz100

The Sphinx is also nice if you have small hands, the grip options allow it to work really nice with smaller hands. This is ours with the smallest grip in the rear.

View attachment 996548

Is that the Sub-Compact Alpha?
The Sphinx just screams quality. KRISS USA is the marketing arm for Sphinx in the US - you can find dealers their their website.

Sphinx is nice, but almost 2x what the CZ will sell for... not really apples to apples. I'm thinking this versus a Glock 19 would be more reasonable.

Sphinx is nice, but almost 2x what the CZ will sell for... not really apples to apples. I'm thinking this versus a Glock 19 would be more reasonable.

Yes, I think I heard it reported the new P10c is CZ's answer to Glock 19. It is similar in appearance. Glock has never won prizes for looks, but people love them anyway.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

THATS WHAT IT WAS! Had a customer bring in a shadow with the accutrigger for a holster and we got to talking about the P10c, the consensus we arose to was to be wary because the cz100 was a thing lol

Back
Top Bottom