• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Dating Subsection

Damn that's a good slogan, I'd need my own website to host it out of though. I'm sure there are a couple here who would make excellent moderators. So what kinda licensing royalties we talking here?
7 years and you don't say jack shyt. Then outa nowhere you come up with a thread as good as this. You need to post more often man.

7 years and you don't say jack shyt. Then outa nowhere you come up with a thread as good as this. You need to post more often man.

Man; I'm on so many forums it's hard to be such a fine upstanding citizen on every one. My kids are finally old enough I can slack off a bit more and entertain like I did 15-20 years ago. Think of me a less talented gun guru but sexier version of NonLiberal...all the cynicism and charm without the homo tendencies. Yes I like Pacific Spice, guns, and was a graduate of a fine upstanding Paulding County establishment but I'm just a couple years behind.

I think he posts a lot, but the mods end up having to delete half the **** he posts.

Nah, if I did that I'd have left my mark on here long ago. Hell, I haven't even gotten an infraction yet...pretty sure I've deserved one or ten by now. Kinda feel left out.

Medical advice too!

Come to think of it.... has anybody heard from that guy lately? LOL

Come to think of it, that might be a nice add on subsection. I shall name it GaG (girls and guns) which will be dedicated to such health hazards as choking and offer advice on preventing negligent discharges as well as removing squibs for the old timers.

Back
Top Bottom