• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

new Deadair can release 5/27

960 through SS for the Xeno. I sent it on one. I am curious if their backorder is for getting an initial count for the first shipment or if they already sold out of the first run.

Color me unimpressed. Almost 1 lb with keymo.
It is almost the same size and weight as the sandman K, but with 3 more baffles. (With the Xeno)
With a griffin plan A mount and minimalist brake, you can drop that weight down into the 12 oz range and shorten it by another .25 inch at least. Those numbers are actually pretty impressive for a full auto rated can with no barrel restrictions.

It is almost the same size and weight as the sandman K, but with 3 more baffles. (With the Xeno)
With a griffin plan A mount and minimalist brake, you can drop that weight down into the 12 oz range and shorten it by another .25 inch at least. Those numbers are actually pretty impressive for a full auto rated can with no barrel restrictions.
More baffles doesn't always equate to better suppression but I get what you're saying. Curious how much back pressure this thing will have. Pappas usually goes for suppression over back pressure so I imagine this thing will turn a DI AR into a gas mask.

Back
Top Bottom