• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Ferrari F-430, priced for quick sale, $5.00 Firm

It's only worth what someone is willing to pay you for it. Some of the offers are down right funny. You have to think to yourself that the offers are so ridiculous they must be made by a mentally ill person. It's the only way to rationalize a 50% lower offer than asking price.

It's only worth what someone is willing to pay you for it. Some of the offers are down right funny. You have to think to yourself that the offers are so ridiculous they must be made by a mentally ill person. It's the only way to rationalize a 50% lower offer than asking price.
I worked for a jewish doctor once. Have you ever heard the joke about the kid who came home and said "Hey dad I need $50 bucks for school "
The dad said "$40 bucks! I don't have $30 bucks, what do you need $20 bucks for?

It's part of their DNA

IMG_0756.JPG
For $5 is f430 stippled, rtf2, and does it have gills? If so I'll give $705 for it. CAUSE ITS RARE LIKE A RAW STEAK BABY!!! Ooooooooo yeahhhhh!

I just politely (as much as possible) decline their offer and wait for the rational person to PM me. A buddy of mine on this site loves to get the lowballers wound up by trying to trigger them in PMs. I ain't gotz time fo dat!

The only time I was even mildly irritated by a low baller was some asshat North of ATL who offered $275 for a pistol I had listed for $375 then said, of course I would have to drive to him for that $.

Back
Top Bottom