• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New forum for 3d printing.

The best way to make that happen is to get a thread going in the hobbies section:

Several of the forum sections started as a single thread that took off and kept going (showing enough interest to merit a separate section).

Here's one:

Are there more?

The best way to make that happen is to get a thread going in the hobbies section:

Several of the forum sections started as a single thread that took off and kept going (showing enough interest to merit a separate section).

Here's one:

Are there more?
I see your point. I am not sure why the site wouldn't dedicate a forum if people wanted it. One problem with a single thread is in 3d printing there is infinite things you could do. So one topic might not interest everyone. It would be a place where we could exchange ideas/projects/files or show them off. Someone that printed might be interested in 3d gun designs but not making toys for kids etc. If we had a forum scrolling through topics would be streamline. Just my 2 cents

I see your point. I am not sure why the site wouldn't dedicate a forum if people wanted it. One problem with a single thread is in 3d printing there is infinite things you could do. So one topic might not interest everyone. It would be a place where we could exchange ideas/projects/files or show them off. Someone that printed might be interested in 3d gun designs but not making toys for kids etc. If we had a forum scrolling through topics would be streamline. Just my 2 cents

Then start a thread on the part of 3d printing you're into. Right now it doesn't look like there's enough interest to dedicate an entire sub forum. Again, the other subforums all started out as a single thread or two that grew to have enough interest to have their own subforum. The finance / investing forum started as a single thread.

Back
Top Bottom